Patios make for a good extension of your home. If you want to make a better flow between your indoor and outdoor spaces, you should invest in a retractable awning from ArmorGuard Exteriors.
Retractable awnings are mounted on your home and expand over the patio or deck. When not in use, you can retract it using remote controls or a crank. This way, you can preserve your awnings when there are severe weather conditions.
Our retractable awnings help clear the boundaries of your indoor and outdoor spaces because they create a feeling of togetherness. They serve a similar function as your roof, protecting your home from various elements. When you’re coming from the inside, it will still feel like you’re inside your home.
Our awnings also create better flow because the fabric comes in different colors and patterns that will match any home style. They also come with powder-coated white finish that is up to four times thicker than paint. This protects the frames from sun, rain, and wind. The hidden mechanical components also make for a refined visual appeal.
Here are the other features of our retractable patio awning options:
- Unique torsion/mounting bar connects the arm shoulder to lock the awning arms at the right pitch
- Color-match PVC arm-cable covers that keep salt and sand out, preventing corrosion
- Manual gears with auto-stop for quick and easy operation
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts that resist corrosion
- Fabric roller tube that bends even under strain and returns to original shape when retracted
- Adjustable tilt shoulder that you can operate using a hand crank adjusts slope from 0° to 40°
- Heavy-duty motor inside the fabric roller tube that you can operate using a switch or remote
Our sunshade awning also comes with a warranty that covers frames and fabric for 10 years and motor for 5 years. You can also expect years of reliable performance and more savings because of reduced cooling costs.
If you want to learn more about awning design tips, call us today at (904) 559-3230. You can also schedule an appointment through our contact form.
Subscribe to ArmorGuard Exteriors's Blog